Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Infamous GT LOBO!

Doing my usual eBay trolling and this gem of a baby popped up......Extremely tempted to get my hands on this. I don't need it, it looks butt ugly and I know LOBOs are notorious for falling into bits just sitting there on their own, but this is a real piece of GT history. Steve Peat scored his first ever world cup victory onboard one of this ugly suckers......and looks like most of the parts are pretty accurate representation of that decade.... 6" Boxxers, pull action Super Delux, cable disc brakes, Michelin Wild Gripper tyres....ah only if I have spare cash laying around.....or maybe I should just do it? Decisions. Drools. Argh!















2 comments:

Kat said...

Looks pretty good and comes with a spare frame to coordinate with your mood and choice of gear for the day :)

Andrew Liu said...

If I have one of this, it's going straight into the pool room!